CureZone   Log On   Join
Bowel Cleanse for insomnia and using PB Shakes

Views: 472
Published: 16 years ago

Bowel Cleanse for insomnia and using PB Shakes

Hi everyone. I did the Blessed Herbs cleanse 4 months ago with really great results. Only problem was that I knew I had more guck to clean out after my kit was used up. The kit is so dang expensive so I was really bummed. One great unexpected benefit of the cleanse is that it reset my sleep cycle. I had always had trouble with falling asleep. The Bowel Cleanse helped me to just be able to go to sleep.

I just started taking medication which has caused me to have insomnia. I was prescribed sleeping pills, but prefer not to use them. Melatonin and Valerian do not work on me since this bought of insomnia. They used to work fine when I would stay up late and needed help falling asleep.

So I have decided to do another Bowel Cleanse doing my own P/B shakes. I went ahead and bought Sonne's Benenite Clay and Yerba Prima Fiber Plus Powder. I also have the Yerba Prima husks as well. Has anyone used the Fiber Plus? It has a lot of extra stuff to it including Senna (laxative). I always that I need the non-powder form of husks to be most effective.

Also I would love to hear any stories of anyone doing Bowel Cleanses for insomnia.

I would also like to mention that I have a healthy Diet and excerise 4-5 days a week for 2 hours each time, somewhat intense cardio and weights. Thanks for your help and stories.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.096 sec, (1)