CureZone   Log On   Join
Day One of Oxypowder... interesting

snowgirl Views: 1,242
Published: 17 years ago

Day One of Oxypowder... interesting

Greetings, everyone!

I used the P & B shakes for some time before starting my parasite and liver cleanses, but I didn't get the results I was hoping for. However, I still do a shake 2 or more times a week because I think the Bentonite is great at removing toxins from the intestinal tract.

After reading extensively about Oxypowder , I decided to try it. My bottle arrived yesterday, and I took 4 tablets last night. Right before falling asleep, I felt a warm sensation (not unpleasant) to my left abdomen that would radiate down at intervals. During the night, I woke up at least 3 times with very mild cramping and some "gurgling" in my intestines. Nothing alarming... went right back to sleep.

I thought for sure I would have diarrhea in the morning, but I didn't. It was a little strange. The BM I had felt "slick" - hard to describe. I thought I had only passed a small amount, so I was surprised to find half a toilet bowl full of stool when I stood up! LOL Very dark in color, broken up into several pieces. No odor at all.

Later this morning I had a mild, nagging headache, the kind I have learned to associate with accumulated toxins. Then I had a second BM. Again... broken up into lots of small balls and "pieces". But this one... whoa - very foul odor. Flushed it real quick. ;) And my headache is completely gone.

I plan on increasing my dose tonight according to the bottle directions. I feel like something is working already. :) My energy level is very good today, and I feel "cleaner" inside.

Will update...

Best of health,

Snowgirl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)