CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Headaches!!! Die off or what? Pls help!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
marnie Views: 829
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 457,315

Re: Headaches!!! Die off or what? Pls help!

Angie - thanks so much for responding!! I am beginning to think that part of my problem with my headaches is my own home! I was home all weekend and developed the nasty headache on Sunday afternoon. Today I went to work, and even though I could feel the headache coming on, it never actually developed! When I was just a kid, I had bad allergies. The doctors determined (with the scratch test) that I was highly allergic to mold. It wasn't until I moved into this house that my allergies appeared to be year round - usually just a few times a year that they got bad. Still trying to figure out what to do about this. There is no visible mold that I can see, so if there is any here, I will have to really look for it, and then hopefully can correct the problem.

I don't think the MagO7 is hindering my progress, as I've only been on it for a few weeks now, and the headaches have been here before then. Yes, it works like Oxypowder in that it liquifies all the old waste and flushes it out.

As a child I was diagnosed with TMJ - a disorder that involves the jaw and causes me to grind my teeth at night. At that time I was fitted with a bite plate that I wore every night, but wearing it made it so hard to use my jaws for the first hour or two in the morning, so I stopped using it a long time ago. I don't know if I do it every night, but I know I have been grinding my teeth at some point. Also, I have to constantly "feel" to see if I'm squinting or frowning while trying to read the monitor while I'm on the computer. Even though I expressed concern about an aneurysm (sp?) I really don't think that's the case, as the pain moves around my head, not just localized in one spot. And it's as much of a pressure as it is a pain, something like what you'd feel in a sinus "pressure"....just not in the sinuses exclusively.

I read recently about a drink that I can make that would be like soda, but without the bubbles - using Stevia (Candida friendly sweetener) that I'm going to try this week. Hopefully that will help my craving for soda. I love water, but after the first 2 liters, I find that I need something with more flavor.

Also, and this is really odd.....if I don't eat something for a while, I get really bad gas - gas that I can't pass - so it's stuck inside me gurgling around and making me bloated. And I start feeling "congested" around the throat and head. I've never heard of this before, but then again, I'm usually different from the norm. From what I've read, it could be lack of stomach acid, or the candida coming up......have you ever heard of this?

I'm not deathly ill, or facing a total crisis, but I do feel bad enough to try to take things into my own hands and heal myself. I've been reading here on curezone and Shelley's forum everything that I can, but not only is it hard to stick to a certain protocol, everything is very confusing! I'm just so tired of feeling tired, and sick, and the anxiety!! I just want to be normal again!!

Thanks for your response and any other help you can give me!!
Marnie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.078 sec, (2)