CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Internal Hemorhoids

lorelei Views: 2,499
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 457,049

Re: Internal Hemorhoids

Yes, I have the book and I will look at page 33. I'm also going to ask Andreas his opinion. Some people think that when the veins swell like mine are that it is parasites inside the vein causing the swelling. If you follow the links to my initial question you'll see discussion along that line. You see, I feel like agreeing to the colonoscopy because I want to make sure that it's a hemorrhoid and nothing more. I feel the need to know. I've had a colonoscopy before and it seemed to be okay so I'm not so afraid. What i want to avoid is surgery at all cost, and I'm researching for alternatives which, of course, there is much help by wonderful people like you.

I'm afraid that the hemorrhoid might be caused by not doing proper colon cleansing like a colonic or colema after my first few liver flushes, thereby releasing parasites that ended up in the veins. I'm going to ask Andreas about that too. Or perhaps many, many years of straining to move my bowels, you know, during the times I was uneducated as to how to keep my intestines, my colon clean. Live and learn.

Thanks for your support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)