CureZone   Log On   Join
does mucoid plaque look like seaweed?

carolson Views: 2,285
Published: 17 years ago

does mucoid plaque look like seaweed?

Hello to all,
this is my first time posting in this forum.

I'm on day 7 of my first Oxypowder Bowel Cleanse and until just now it had pretty uneventful, just lots of watery bms. I hadn't had much activity at all today, then just a few minutes got the urge to go and lots of blackish green stuff came out - the best way to describe it was like seaweed. Could this be mucoid plaque?

My question is this, I ate alot of sauteed kale last night and am wondering if it may just be that coming out undigested - however the chunks that came out were very large and firm - not limp like I imagine the sauteed kale would be after going all the way through the digestive system, and I don't think it would take over 24 hours to make its way through if it were the kale. Does anyone have any ideas?

The other thing is that it really feels like something big came out of me - kind of like the feeling after you've been constipated and have a very large bm, and you feel really empty afterwards, well it feels like that, even though it wasn't a large quantity that came out.

sorry for all the gorey detail but I'm really wondering what's going on.
thanks for any input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)