CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Colonix program?

doshagirl Views: 2,308
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 456,719

Re: The Colonix program?

The garlic powder in the Paranil capsules upset my digestion. It's too heating for my pitta constitution. I don't usually belch (burp)during the day. While taking the Paranil capsules I found myself having a sour stomach with garlic burps several times a day.
Moving from 2 to 4 capsules of Paranil in the second week was too much, so I cut back to 3 capsules in the second week and worked up to four. The liquid Paranil Jr is much easier for me to digest. Taking one teaspo0n 3x/day was inconvenient, so I am taking one Tablespoon in the morning with some liver herbs the same way I took the Paranil capsules. This seems to be working fine.
I am not really expecting to see any parasites. I had a Great Smokies stool analysis done a couple of years ago and no parasites or parasite parts were evident. I use an ayurvedic anti parasite formula as a prophylactic when traveling, so my parasite risk should be low.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.188 sec, (1)