CureZone   Log On   Join
Q on Magnesium Oxide and P&B Shakes

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
marnie Views: 1,316
Published: 17 years ago

Q on Magnesium Oxide and P&B Shakes

I have two separate, but sort of linked questions.

1. I'm looking into the oxy-whatever route for bowel cleansing only because it seems to be a calmer way to cleanse the bowels. In reading about all the oxy-whatever cleanses, all have mag. oxide in them - so would it work to just take a mag oxide supplement? Or do these specific cleansers have more than just the mag oxide in them to help the cleanse?

2. Sounds like P&B shakes work great for a lot of people, and are a lot cheaper than the oxy-whatevers, but after reading a lot of posts on here, I'm scared to go that route! Even on the bottle it says that if you don't take enough water, then you could choke. I have a hard time taking larger pills anyway, and I'm scared that it will get stuck in my throat. Can anyone ease my fear? I WANT and NEED to do this cleanse, but have very little money to do anything right now.

If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it!!
Marnie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)