CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to sugaholic Re: Hi I'm new and have just started parasite and bowel cleanse and think i spotted a parasite & other things?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sugaholic Views: 1,363
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 456,523

Re: to sugaholic Re: Hi I'm new and have just started parasite and bowel cleanse and think i spotted a parasite & other things?

I will definately look into the CDSA, and the hair analysis - I think Im lacking in several vitamins and minerals! I'm not expecting much from the Allergist, they'll probably tell me to keep a food diary and try to give me more pills!!

It sure is hard to know what to eat, I try to avoid wheat,sugar and most dairy and it helps a lot but there are still things that are making me ill which I havent figured out yet, but will keep trying. My diet is so boring at the moment; mainly salad,vegatables, chicken, fish, water and meal replacements! I keep meaning to get a cook book to come up with some alternative meals but I will probably do that after my first liver flush.

I'm taking the Clarkia tincture and I think if you put the tinctures in a little warm water it evaporates the alcohol, but if the water is too hot they become less effective. Im not sure how well the capsules work but someone on this board will probably know. The P & B shakes taste awful and I think they're making my bowel movements dry, so I've ordered Oxypowder (for the bowel cleanse) and I also ordered the Autozapper as it had good reviews, but its coming from Canada so it may take a while to arrive. My friends will think 'Im mad' when I tell them about the zapper, but I don't care as long as it works!

I've been having headaches for the last few days and my stomachs been feeling irritable, but I have seen some parasites (among other things) coming out, so I think the toxins are leaving my body and hopefully I'll soon start feeling better. I've been skin brushing and having salt baths to try to draw them out quicker.

I did have a colonic last year but not much came out (sorry to be gross). I think I should have had a few to see any result. I'm planning to have one after I've done the liver cleanse next weekend to clear anything thats left out.

I cant imaging drinking olive oil, Epsom Salts and lemon juice for the liver flush, it sounds 'horrible' but I'm gonna do it because I want to try clean out my liver (which is supposed to be behind most immune and allergy problems) and get my cholestoral down.

Good luck with starting your parasite and bowel cleanse.

I will keep you updated on how I get on.

Jenni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (2)