CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi I'm new and have just started parasite and bowel cleanse and think i spotted a parasite & other things?

Views: 1,141
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 456,474

Re: Hi I'm new and have just started parasite and bowel cleanse and think i spotted a parasite & other things?

Hi, I have been having very similar problems to you. 20+ food allergies , rashes, IBS (with left side of abdomen very gassy, sometimes tight feeling), am wondering about candida (am taking course of nystatin). Have been rotating foods, avoiding things I'm allergic to for over 6 months and I have noticed improvements. In effect I've been unwittingly following more or less the candida diet. Maybe that's why I am slowly improving ?? (though I've not tested to see if I'm still allergic to those foods yet-- I suspect I am).

Have you done a CDSA? I had the parasitology test (part of the CDSA) done earlier in the year and it showed up blastocystis hominis (which I've subsequently treated with the latest drug therapy, eradicated, but alas, it evidently wasn't that that was causing my problems, but maybe it's something you could look into). If you did find you had that, I'm happy to share with you more info and getting it treated.

If your diet is very restricted like mine is, you could boost your nutrition/calorie count with a vitamin/mineral supplement drink I've found. It's excellent because it's hypoallergenic (completely non food derived). It's available online and delivered internationally--www.alphanutrition.com. They actually have a lot of interesting products. I take the Alpha PMX.

I would really like to find out the cause of my suddenly having so many allergies (up until the age of 25, I had absolutely none at all). I've noticed that when I eat/drink anything sugary and also carbohydrates, that symptoms (skin rash on face, and itchy head, oily hair) flare up. I'm wondering then if there's some parasite or something involved.

I'm now doing the whole CDSA and also a hair analysis test (to test for amongst other things, mercury). And I'm considering using Dr Hulda Clark 's techniques/remedies, including the zapper.

For the Bowel Cleanse and parasite cleanse, are you using Dr Clark's products? Have you used the 'zapper'?

Hope some of this gives you ideas..

Claire

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.148 sec, (1)