CureZone   Log On   Join
Finally - 2.4kg lighter in one day!

Gingko Views: 1,559
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,411

Finally - 2.4kg lighter in one day!

i was very constipated for nearly three days with little b/m, and was beginning to get very worried. my tummy was bigger than when i began my juice fast 7 days ago. not wanting to take any addictive laxative during my detox, i searched my local markets for organic/presertive free prunes with no success. a neighbour gave me a kilo of sundried prunes this afternoon, i didn't really want to eat them at first because the lable says these prunes were preserved with potassium sorbate. but i was getting so desperate with cramps and bloatedness, i ate 10 this evening.

well boy did it work! within 5 hours i starting to feel the urge to go to the loo, and at first some green semi-gelly like stuff came out. after that my cramping was still pretty bad, so i gave myself a warm weak saline enema, and that was pretty painful cos i was sooo full in my colon! i think over 1 liter of half-digested prune/water came out and i felt so much lighter!

i weighed myself on the scale before and after me eating prunes: i've lost 2.4 kilos of waste in my bowel! unbelievable!!

now the question is, were those prunes really bad for me since they were preserved with preservative, should i rather try herbal laxative next time? and are prunes addictive?

another question, what was the green soft jelly like thing in my stool? could it be my veggie juice and psyllium? or colon mucous?

btw, i've been on a juice fast, Colon Cleanse with p&s shakes and parasite cleanse for the last 7 days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.000 sec, (1)