CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constipated with B&P shakes

hopinso Views: 1,515
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 455,407

Re: Constipated with B&P shakes

Drink two cups of Prune juice every morning for three days. Also do a large enema every day until you get cleaned out. Reduce the amount of psyllium you are taking until your body adjusts to the added fiber. Use the Bentonite only once a day, at least until you are going regularly. Avoid doing the salt water flush when taking psyllium. The psyllium can absorb the salt water, trap the salt and that can cause problems. Make sure you are drinking plenty of pure water, especially after taking the shake. This advice is based on personal experience, it worked for me when this happened to me last fall.
BTW-I agree that it is best to avoid senna tea except for emergencies. It should not be used everyday any more than we should take Ex-lax or similar products daily. Having said this, however, you might benefit from a single dose taken the night before you begin on the prune juice, but you may also experience severe cramping from all the gunk inside you. Use your best judgement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.156 sec, (1)