CureZone   Log On   Join
Some Options

lorelei Views: 1,436
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 454,830

Some Options

I too suffer from chronic constipation. Also diagnosed with IBS. Guess what? My IBS symptoms have all but disappeared since I've been flushing my liver. I am currently exploring options that help me to relieve my bowels at least every other day comfortably. Here's what i have found:

1. Senna tea is a natural, soothing laxative. Bought in health food stores or some organic sections of regular grocery stores, it is a gentle reliever. I drink an 8 oz. cup at night before I go to bed. Natural and soothing and it works.

2. I am currently exploring colonic irrigation and colemas. I bought a colema board ( a 5 gallon enema, basically) and it is SO healing, cleansing, and easy. Also, I am looking into doing colonic therapy on a professional level. This therapy is supposed to relieve chronic constipation.

3. I am flushing my liver using Dr. Hulda Clark 's recipe. Flushing the liver can be a wonderful way of beginning the cleansing process, and with a liver flush, an enema or colema before or after the flush is recommended.

4. I am a supporter of enemas rather than medicines and fiber supplements - enemas are a natural way of hydrocleansing the colon without major side effects.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)