CureZone   Log On   Join
Powdered Bentonite

baloney Views: 324
Published: 17 years ago

Powdered Bentonite

I'm new to the PB shakes and have been reading the forum. I have not been able to find the liquid form of Bentonite, but have come across the powdered form. How much powdered form do I use? The same as the liquid? And, can I just mix the powder with the juice and add the Psyllium and just shake and drink? Is there a trick to the shake?

I'm starting my Master Cleanse tomorrow and want to incorporate two shakes tomorrow and increase to three by day three and could use some smart advice.

I've also read about the bloating and looking as if you're pregnant. Does the bloating occur only if you don't have regular bowel movements or is it something to expect from the shakes. if so , how long does it last? I need to work on Monday, and need to have my clothes fit. :-)

One last thing - how soon does it start to gel? Does it gel up as soon as you start shaking it up or is it only drinkable after a few seconds?

I appreciate any advice anyone can give!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)