CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrick

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Adrick Views: 3,525
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 450,239

Re: Adrick

Hey Tracey!

All went well! After I followed your advice with the Epsom Salts in the morning. The night before I tried that Flavored laxative Instead.
I had started to do FIL'S suggested Liver Flush. The entire day all I drank was the lemon juice with no maple syrup but a bit of cayenne pepper...and some water...
By 8 PM I took the first dose of 1 T olive oil; 8:30 PM 1 t flax oil; 9:00PM 1 T olive oil; 9:30 PM 1 t flax oil; 10 PM 1 T olive oil and 10:30 PM 1 t flax oil. Then I read your message suggesting I not omit the Epsom Salts so I took the Flavored laxative about 10:30 PM...
I finally decided to follow through with doing the laxative (instead of the Epsom Salts ), but I began late like at 10:30 PM, so I took the next laxative at 12:30 AM and so by 2:30 AM did the 1/2 Cup of olive oil with a chaser of a couple of really big juicy lemons; and followed this with another 1/2 Cup of olive oil with a chaser of a couple of really big juicy lemons.
GOT confused about 6:30 AM in the morning, because I was forgetting which Liver Flush I was doing! So I took the Flavored laxative! Afterwards I thought That Was Dumb! ANYWAY--no bowel movement!And so two hours later about 8:30AM I took the epsom salts about 1 T ( =2 t ) to about 8 oz of water. Then had a bowel movement within 5 to 10 mintutes!!! Mostly diarrhea of course but with alot of stones--many pea green color and size, a few twice the size of a pea. Many much smaller. I didn't actually count. I did notice they were not of Stone consistency but were soft (due to the several months on Bentonite and psyllium???) So I am assuming there were less than a hundred, but again I didn't attempt to count. Two hours later at 10:30 AM I did another epsom salts. I think I put in 1 T ( 2 t ) to one cup 8 oz water. I Immediately got Cramps and Bloating!!! and from 10:30 AM until after 4 PM I was having bowel movements every half hour with about a hundred stones in it each time!!! (Maybe more, many smaller than pea size and of a walnut color. some pea green color). Again all soft and not Calcified...Should they have been Calcified???
ANYWAY I am assuming a Good 600 stone count...I wasn't scientific about this at all...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (2)