Calm the inflamation first (2 - 3 weeks) and then start flushing.
Read about gradual liver flush!
Drink 1 -2 tbsp of olive oil with lemon juice every morning.
Try to get:
- Wormwood tincture (anti-inflammatory),
- Black-Walnut tincture (anti-inflammatory)
- cloves tincure (anti-inflammatory)
- walnut leaves tincture (anti-inflammatory)
- flaxseed oil (anti-inflammatory)
- tobacco leaves tincture (anti-inflammatory)
Read on this web site how to use them.
Start doing coffee enema, it is strong anti-inflammatory.
Visit a homeopath.
You have a great homeopath in Bulgaria, his name is Mario Boiadjiev, and he is the author of the book:
"Sistemic Approach in Homeopathic Theory and Practice "
ISBN 954-90656-1-8 c 2000
I am sure that there are homeopaths in Hungaria practicing his style of Homeopathy.
Read about gradual gallbladder cleansing on this web site.