CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone Insufflation

Extra Oxygen Boosts Energy
OxyActin gives you a noticeable energy AND health boost wit...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
golfegg Views: 4,170
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 446,292

Re: Ozone Insufflation

Yes NOx isn't good for you. Either version medical or non-medical for short periods won't hurt you really. If you sit there with a non-medical blowing right in your face for a 1/2 hour each day, in my opinion you will be healthier. That's just my opinion. We had one on about 18 hours a day at times when my wife had cancer the first time. That and drinking ozonated water from it cured her cancer. 16 tumors. That's why I say any ozone is better than no ozone & I don't put down people who use medical grade generators. Again, that's just my opinion. I'm sure Dr. Pressman and others will argue that, but they are the ones selling medical grade generators too. Some people have problems breathing medical grade ozone too. I can breath medical grade ozone in amounts that would make just about everyone cough for an hour. That's only because I've been doing it for years. So always let the body be the guide in all alternative treatments. "First do know harm."
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.238 sec, (1)