CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how oxygen helps me lose weight

daocmom Views: 6,942
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 445,389

Re: how oxygen helps me lose weight

I read about it in the Bowel Cleanse Forum . I heard other people used Oxypowder . That is a caplet form of Magnesium Oxide. I use Homozon, because it is a virtually tasteless powder that I can drink with water (I have a bad gag reflex). You chase it with pure/freshly squeezed lemon juice in water to activate the oxygen. It basiclly floods your body with the oxygen we lack, through sluge coated intestines, lack of water, or unhealthy breathing. It is my understanding that if we get our required oxygen, it regulates the body's toxin (fat) fighting abilities. I was just dieting alone, and decided to add some Homozon to the mix (not a lot) and I have seen MUCH better results. I think it flushes the bad stuff faster and more effeciently, as well, and so my body can absorb and process the good stuff I'm putting in it better. It's my opinion, and it works for me. I just ordered it off the internet through a search engine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)