CureZone   Log On   Join
Hospital infection protection disinfection-spray H2O2

Karlin Views: 933
Published: 18 years ago

Hospital infection protection disinfection-spray H2O2

Viri and Spraybottle H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) - breaking news!!

In the hospitals, virus' are a major problem. Patients, doctors, nurses, visitors and staff come and go, leaving their virus behind in the rooms where people are trying to get well. Diarrhea can kill a sick person. Operating rooms are the most dangerous place to be exposed, since you are so vulnerable at that time.

So how can they disinfect an operating room? Nothing much kills a virus. None of the usual powerfull disinfectants that we smell in hospitals will work on viruses.

One company found an answer , and they have proposed a million dollar machine to do the job in hospital operating rooms.

Their 'special machine' appears to simply spray H202 in a fine mist , and it will find the virus and wipe it out! I can do the same thing with a $3 spray bottle and $10 worth of H2O2.

I don't know why H202 works on viruses when nothing else does, likely the oxygen doing it thing eh? All other disinfectants are anerobic and simply do not make use of Oxygen's powers. They have been ignoring the obvious [on purpose perhaps].

The report said they don't want to use it in patients rooms since they would have to seal the room off, and remove people while spraying. I think that is just an excuse to limit H202 use, and that it could be used in regular rooms easily, the worst that might happen is a little "H202 burn", of which I have had several and they only make your skin nice and smooth!! Or, just use a diluted version of it - I spray it around my house all the time.

I could see the bottle of H202 in the picture, marked 9%. Just 9%!! We can buy 35% Food Grade H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) in the local store here, it is available to the public if you look around.

Dilute it with distilled water , put it in a regular spray bottle, and you have the state of the art disinfection protection against infection!!!

Maybe there is more to that machine, but I doubt it. High cost is just to make it appear to be something regular people won't use. And for profits of course.
"How much would it be worth to you to kill your hospital viruses?" Ans -"A millions dollars" - "Ok, pay that then".
Maybe the the hospital admin. gets a kickback, so the higher the cost the more they make.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

5.172 sec, (2)