CureZone   Log On   Join
parasite cleanse problem - Oxy-powder interaction?

Angielynn Views: 4,208
Published: 17 years ago

parasite cleanse problem - Oxy-powder interaction?

I'm wondering if you can help me with something. In addition to ozoning, I really need to do a parasite cleanse. I tried a parasite program a few weeks ago - paracleanse. I tried 1/2 capsule at dinner, to make sure I was ok with it. I was fine. I went to bed and took my pre-bed GABA (for sleep) and Oxypowder tablets. Within maybe a half hour my breathing became suppressed and I was having almost vague hallucinations and my right side of my body became weak.

I tried a new one two days ago. Innerpurity http://www.thelifetree.com/innerpurityingredients.htm
- it doesnt have the Wormwood , which I assumed was the problem. I took about 1/5 cap Monday morning, and didn't have a problem. I took the 4/5 of the capsule tuesday morning, and aside from a little tummy stuff (nothing to write home about) I was fine - until bedtime. I took my GABA & Oxypowder and woke up an hour later with my heart racing. I tried to sleep again and woke gasping for air and with my heart racing.

Wednesday I did not take any parasite stuff. I didn't take the Oxypowder at bed time, but I did take the gaba. During the night when I got up to pee several times, my heart raced. Not as bad as the prior night, but still did it even though I just took the gaba.

I've got to assume either GABA or Oxypowder combining in my system with the parasite stuff. I would have thought it would be the Oxypowder as GABa is just an amino acid, but after last night I'm not sure.

The oxy-powder has been really, really impacting my health for the good. The GABA is the only thing I have found that helps me sleep without side effects. I have sleeping disorders and I've tried everything else.

What do you think is going on, and what should I do?

Thanks so much for your help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)