CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel like I have lead others astray by giving advice on this forum and if I made anyone ill or die I am so sorry.

jill Views: 1,873
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 441,131

Re: I feel like I have lead others astray by giving advice on this forum and if I made anyone ill or die I am so sorry.

Sorry. I hit post too early because my son grabbed me. I do hope you find a way to heal. I know what it's like to live with pain. I have mysterious joint pain all the time. I'm 35, and like you sometimes feel like I'm 90! I'm just getting back on track w/ diet and cleansing etc.--hopefully, something will help. The first and only Liver Flush I did, 10 years ago, made me really sick for about 5 days and I passed nothing. I'm actually going to try again, tonight. I've been cleansing for a while now so maybe I'll have more success.

Just a tidbit for you--this gal in the vitamin store was telling me that everytime she ever did anything to detox it made her worse. detoxing is cold and if you're really in need of nourishment, sounds like it to me, detoxing is gonna be way too hard on you. I'm not an expert or anything but seems to me you need super soothing and WARM nourishment..like warm broths and cooked veggies--even the raw stuff may be hard for you just now. If you juice try diluting it w/ water and then warming it slightly.
Sipping hot water thru out the day is good, gently cleansing and nourishing.

Do you know if you have food allergies ? Do you eat wheat? Ever tried not eating it to see if there is a change?

I posted earlier the site bodybio.com. They have some interesting diagnostics that, if you can afford, might shed some light on what you need. I'm trying to scrape up the $s now to have it done.

Maybe I'm writing stuff that you've already tried-sorry if that's the case.

Be easy on yourself. I hope you post again and say how you're doing. lol,jill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)