CureZone   Log On   Join
Mary

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Tracey Views: 1,813
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 441,131

Mary

Hi Mary....oh I am sooooo sorry that you are feeling the way you do. I wish I could just wave a magic wand and make you feel better. I don't know what to say...I know it may seem to you that you've tried everything and nothing works...but I know that it will change...you *will* feel better, healthier, more at peace with yourself...

How long have you felt like this? Months? Years? Just please know that there will be an end to the way you're feeling! What you're feeling now won't last forever. And with that knowledge (it's true!) just try to step outside of yourself and observe yourself...and be kind to yourself...give yourself room to be you and to grow and to change into what you want to change into...

If you allow that, this challenging time will go much faster and easier...

I hope that doesn't just sound like nonsense. My heart goes out to you, Mary. I wish I could do more.

I'm sending you healthful strength and vitality right now...

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)