CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel like I have lead others astray by giving advice on this forum and if I made anyone ill or die I am so sorry.

Charley99 Views: 1,880
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 441,131

Re: I feel like I have lead others astray by giving advice on this forum and if I made anyone ill or die I am so sorry.

Hi Mary,
I am new to this forum, so I won't have much to say. However, just to comment on your subject line about the advice that you have given others.
Firstly, its a free world and people have the choice to accept or discard the advice you offered. Your intentions were good and I'm sure that nobody is worse off for trying what you suggested.

You are just one of those people (like me) who's bodies are not that predictable. I am pretty much the same. Things often have the opposite effect on me.

You just need to keep trying to find the things that are right for your body!!!

As for the pharmaceutical companies. I currently work for one, and hate myself every day for it. There is so much covering up going on - and drugs being marketed while the company knows about potential dangers. Regardless, they continue to market and sell their drugs to doctors who don't mind getting the kickbacks!

Not saying that your prescription drugs are bad. They might be what you need. I'm just saying that if somethign doesn't feel right for your body - tell your doctor about it and make sure he takes you seriously by changing your medication. You shouldn't continue using drugs that you feel are not right for you.

Anyway, that was my 2 cents worth!

Good Luck, Mary!
Charley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)