CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I do & What flushes?

Tracey Views: 795
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 441,031

Re: Can I do & What flushes?

Hi Karen. You can just go ahead and do a Liver Flush if that is your main aim. (I did a Liver Flush first before I started parasite cleansing...lots of people have done that and had successful flushes)

The Epsom Salts will CALM you, if anything. They relax muscles. You don't have to worry about aggravation of the heart or anything! nope! Many people take 1/4 tsp of Epsom Salts a day...good for heart, muscles...everything!

And you don't have to worry about stuck stones or anything like that either. I've been on these forums since November and most of the time the stones just come whooshing out the next morning. You can't even feel them come out of your liver/gallbladder...or if you *do* it's not painful. If you are prone to gallbladder attacks, most people feel great relief after a liver flush...but sometimes, people with known stones...they might feel pressure under their right rib. If it's uncomfortable they'll just flush again to get the stone out, or at least out of the uncomfortable position it is in.

Please don't worry...it is a simple protocol, very easy and harmless.

Read all you can by clicking on the 'recommended messages' on this Active Forum and on some of the past Archived Liver Flush Forum s! The more you read and know the better you'll feel.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.393 sec, (1)