CureZone   Log On   Join
Can I do & What flushes?

tienbear Views: 888
Published: 17 years ago

Can I do & What flushes?

I am scared. I have never done a flush and am afraid. I was wondering what it may be like if say, something gets stuck. Is there any chance the Epsom Salts will cause my heartbeat to go irregular if I have an irregular heartbeat/pressure? I don't take any medications but took some last year that were so wrong they put me on disability. I am considering the flushes but I need advice as far as, do I have to zap first? Can I get away without zzapping?

The (stupid psych) meds I took along with some zapping some idiot did on me and didn't know what he was doing caused a paraysis of sorts. My muscles, I esp notice this in my face, do not move when I want them to. Because of this, I'm wondering if the ingredients, esp the salts, will still allow the stones to pass and also if I'm so toxic that maybe larger stones have already formed and will not pass at all but cause a lodging! Does anyone have experience in doing this Hulda protocol in order before or after other cleansing protocols and what would you advise I do or not do at all? I don't want to ruin my guts with all these herbs and electricity and stuff if I can help it.

I'm wondering also if the zapping might get rid of all bacteria and stuff, even the ones we want.

New to this.
Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)