hmmm..hmmm...maybe taking some of the paragone tincture right after ingestion? but the thought kind of wrecks the experience! sorry everyone!
thanks for the posts on wasabi. i knew it had antibacterial properties...but antiparasitical? i guess with that potent taste it could kill anything on the spot?
fish...i thought all of them were capable of getting parasites...if not directly then they can ingest a fish that is contaminated.
pets...well i would definately cleanse once a year and don't kiss the pooches...you know where they lick themselves, and others like them! blaaaahhh! i too live with cats,dogs and kids - hence i'm cleansing ;-P
i think life is life and cleansing is unavoidable...arent you just glad you discovered it? i sure am!!!