CureZone   Log On   Join
Newbie to the parasite cleanse

ChefStef66 Views: 1,014
Published: 17 years ago

Newbie to the parasite cleanse

Just bought Nature's Secret Parastroy yesterday. Started the program as well yesterday.(2 pills two time a day) At bedtimke started getting a small headache..nothing unbearable though. Is this. I heard th expected with this program? I called a toll free number on the box for nutritional advice on the product and the only thing she told me was that I may see leftover prducts from worm infestation. Well, I slept the headcahe away and felt fine in the morning. What causes the discomfort during the cleanse? Well, I'm journaling and making observations along the way from now on. Also, I wanted to know from all of you what kinds of food are you eating with the this cleanse..any foods to avoid? I know meat is off my list.Just want to get a feel of how you guys are doing your individual routines.I've been eating pumpkin seeds as well . Is it ok to take down some cator oil after the pumpkin seeds? Cold pressed or regular? ChefStef66

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)