CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can anyone identify the parasite I think I might have passed?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
mary Views: 2,841
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 440,208

Re: can anyone identify the parasite I think I might have passed?

I already did and I can't find anything that looks like it. It would be nice to have all the pictures of the parcites on the website in one place and not have to hop all over the place to other website, many of which are now dead links. I am just going to assume the thing is not something good and try to go after it. Just
have to go slow since all the cleanses I did in the past nearly killed me. I am going to so reaalllll slooooowwwwwww. Can't do Liver Flush yet due to citrus and olive oil allergy. kidney flush and colon flush ingredients I am also allergic too. I think the paracites and/or candia infection I have is keeping the flushes from working anyway. all they do is cause me to loose weight. Taheebo helped before, so I will give it another go. I just need to take a break from it every now and again cause of my weak nature. It wipped me out last time. I took as my only drink real weak for 5 months straight. I was gaining weight every month and having less candida symptoms but, the fatigue was more than I could handle, so I quit. I may have done some backsliding, but I am not where as candida ridden as I was before. I will give it another go. Lots of taheebo (pau d' arco) info on www.pau-d-arco.com. It is by a man with a mission, he sells nothing. He was cured from cancer with
pau d' arco and wants to help others do the same. The tea kills paracites, I think this is how it works. It makes a person tired
(a detox symptom).

I have posted many times before. I am very moody so some of my posts are either depressing or don't make much sense. If I find something that helps me that I am not allergic to, I will share that info with you guys. I sometimes have a "know it all" attitude, but believe me, that is not the true deap down me. I have a more gentle nature. I just have been sick so long (all my life), that my personallity has changed a lot, and not for the better. The think the parasites/candia have taken over my mind.

Mary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)