CureZone   Log On   Join
bloating-pain-fiber

yemaya Views: 502
Published: 18 years ago

bloating-pain-fiber

i was so excited... for the past 2-3 weeks i was having a regular BM.. in the am... for months before I was on senna and cascara... but i started taking traceminerals. had a series of colonics. and completed my 2nd months of parasite cleansing ( i have a bib parasite infection).... anyways.... i though it might be time to try some fiber.. so i could get up to 2 Bms a day.... so i got Renewlife fibersmart.... i had a good feeling about it.... and it doesnt have psyllium(which clogs me up).. I took it yesterday am. and havent had a bm since.... i am bloated and got all sorts of pains.. and i noticed that having sex hurts.... Even before this i started getting bloated again.. and my Bm got skinny like a pinky finger ?? why is that? but I havent changed any habbits.. (food,water,vitamin). It is really bad for me to be constipated as i am dealing with a super toxic system (heavy metals¶site)... please help!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.393 sec, (1)