CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: enema info please?

allison Views: 1,539
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 438,619

Re: enema info please?

Hi! I have used enemas monthly for a number of years and they always bring great relief - you want to get one of those rubber bag with the hoses - any drigstore should have them - Don't let them make you feel bad - you are taking care of your health! When you get homw, rinse the bag and fill with warm water - I use tap water (Don't ever bother again with the pre- prepared ones and the oil sounds awful! but there are some "recipes" out there which you can research - when full, the bag holds about 2 quarts of liquid. connect the hose to the base that screws into the bag and the other end will be the plastic piece which is inserted into the rectum. Hang the whole assembly up about 3 feet above the the bottom - a shower head works well. If you need to use some vaseline to lubricate the plastic tip, that will help the insertion. The position is kneeling, head down, bottom up (not pretty but effective) reach around and insert the plastic applicator tip and - uh oh!! I forgot to tell you that you should have placed the plastic lock thing on the hose before you attached the applicator tip - sorry....:( There should be a plastic lock thingy about 1 - 2 inched from the applicator tip so that you can control the water flow throught the hose as you are in position. Try about a cup of water and let it out in the toilet - then try about 2 cups and let it out - You should be flushing a lot of crud already. Then finally you can try for finishing off with the rest of the water. Clean you equipment when done and probably best to let hang dry -
Hope this helps!
Allison

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.297 sec, (1)