CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nephillum????

nicholasky Views: 6,740
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 437,933

Re: Nephillum????

Hello; it was not my intention to imply that you were satan,no indeed.i merely quoted schripture. ( out of context ,i might add, i am guilty of this often).
nor do i attempt to judge you.i am not allowed that right, that is reserved for GOD.
but however i do have the right to judge your words,and the right to believe, or not beleive. and to be honest, what you are teaching i do not agree with, but more important and the most weighty is, my spirit does not agree.
i see what is between the lines, the snares are set.
(For example you have utilized the word soul incorrectly in your thesis.)
i see no reference to SOUL in any of my resent post,the only reference to SOUL is the one you made when you miss quoted 1 John 4:1.
i sir am not a prophet inspired or false,i am the lowest servant in the Kingdom, i have no knowedge ,no wisdom.
The only thing that i am absolutely sure of is, that Jesus is my savior, and in Him i place all my faith.
as far as John's Baptism.
Mar 1:4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
The sum of John's doctrine, or rather Christ's, is remission of sins and amendment of life.

The Jews used many kinds of washings: but here a peculiar kind of washing is spoken of, which contains within it true baptism, amendment of life, and forgiveness of sins.
God's Will Be Done
rodney nicholas

and let me add. this is a discussion,i don't have all the truths,i understand differences of opinion.and the wait would be so long with out them.sure things get heated up at times.we are human, and it dosen't mean i love my brothers and sisters any less. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)