CureZone   Log On   Join
True Lambs

eileen45 Views: 6,910
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 437,928

True Lambs

Please understand...

I don't need your knowledge Mr. Steve, as the Holy Spirit is my teacher - just as He is the teacher of all of God's children. He leads us and guides us into all Truth, through the study and application of the Rhema Word. I don't need your religion either (whatever it is - I find it rather curious that you are so secretive about it). Religion is just another word for oppression and mind control. Some have better doctrine than others, but churches for the most part, have been infiltrated by imposters and deceivers. I don't fall for the notion that any man or religion has attained wisdom or knowledge to decide for me how to have a relationship with God, my very creator, who knows me personally and intimately. Does He not know how to bear witness of Himself to His creation. Yes, but, most will not respond. "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

The gospel is so simple Mr. Steve...we are all sinners, the penalty for sin is death/seperation from God, Jesus Christ paid the penalty for our sins by shedding His blood for us, those who put their trust in Christ's finished work on the cross are forgiven and restored and have eternal life.

The cults are so obvious in the way they try to snare lambs for the advancement of their own kingdoms. The first thing that they tell you is that they have some knowledge that no one else has...knowledge that you must have to truly be accepted by God. Then they tell you that all other churches are an abomination (or deception) and that theirs is the only TRUE church. I will tell you that God's lambs (the remnant) are known by Him and they can be found anywhere. Who can put God in a box? Who can put the mighty God of the universe in a cloak of religion? Religion is man's EGO attempting to build man's kingdom here on earth. Only, it is Satan's kingdom that they are building, as they sell their souls out for power, knowledge, gain and self-exaltation.

You are right, time is short - and there is a great chasm that is being fixed between God's lambs and God's enemies. At some point, it will be too late to cross over. I pray that God extends the days for those to come to Him while they can. I pray that God's saints will spend time in prayer and in His word and have their lamps filled so that when the bridegroom comes for us...we will be ready~!

Amen~!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)