CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Dot, ME, PBC, and Christians everywhere!

zippy Views: 875
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 436,844

Re: To Dot, ME, PBC, and Christians everywhere!

I am so Glad to see this forum! I cried when I saw it! It's great to be able to fellowship with other Christians. Yesterday, my two girls, and my husband and myself prayed for our Nation at 3:33pm. We actually pray unceasingly daily, however I really felt the Holy Spirit moving in a powerful way yesterday at the appointed time. Can I ask that as many people as possible support keeping the Pledge Allegiance in tack with the words One Nation Under God in it. Yesterday, I am sure you all heard, California is the first to lead , that the Public schools no longer can say the Under God. My kids go to a public school and now they no longer can say anymore as of March 13th. I called Jay Sekulo Live and supported him by adding my name to the pledge to appeal. We need as many names as possible to get this decision reversed. You can go to aclj.org and add your name or call 1 877 989 2255 and add your name that way. Calling all Christians to get on board and pray about this too! God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)