CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone recently purchased K/B Tea?!!!!

kkcz99 Views: 1,981
Published: 18 years ago

Anyone recently purchased K/B Tea?!!!!

I just received yesturday three bags of Dr. Schulze 's K/B Tea. I made one batch and it tastes like poison. I have had the detox tea and this tea and neither one has tasted anything like this. I thought since I made this one with a metal strainer to make it easier to strain, that it became overloaded with the metal. I dumped that and just made another batch. Same Taste !!! What is ironic is that I just made a batch of the kidney stone Dissolvent drink last night and added two of these bags to it. I don't start drinking this until tomorrow but it has the lemon/lime etc so I will not know if the taste is coming from the Tea or not. I called 1-800-herb-doc, the representative first said that the same thing happened to her, she said there was a problem with the batch. She told me to get the lot number from the bag. There was no lot number. She put me on hold and spoke with customer service. They told her that the tea is now much stronger and that is the cause of the taste. It taste like someone added poisin to it and I'm afraid to drink that dissolvent drink now !! Has anyone had the same experience?

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)