CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDING DR. SCHULZE

alisaun Views: 1,738
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 435,786

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDING DR. SCHULZE

Hi Mira,

I just started using Dr. Schulze 's formulae a few months ago and I've read his entire patient handbook (can be found on this site) a couple of times. My results have been great.

From what I've read, it seems like his intestinal cleanse and Superfood would work for you in addition to helping your nutritional depletion. This is what I have done. His Superfood formula is like perfect nutrition, because it is all natural and your body can actually absorb and use the vitamins and such. Many supplements contain forms of vitamins and minerals that your body is unable to absorb.

For all of your heavy metal residue, his Intestinal Formula #2 is the best for this. It acts as a vacuum and a sponge that seeps up all the toxins which end up residing in your colon. He gave an example of victims of chernobyl taking this to help with radiation poisoning and it working. You should give this a try (I also highly recommend doing the Intestinal Formula #1 to get your bowel working well before doing the Intestinal Formula #2)

I've also read that miso is an excellent method of sopping up heavy metals in your system. You can buy the paste or make miso soup which I really like.

Anyway, I had major problems and toxicity and the combination of Superfood, Intestinal Formula #1 and #2 really has changed my life. Best of luck!

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.844 sec, (1)