Yes, activated charcoal is very good for any kind of poisoning. It is known to absorb over 3,000 known drug, pesticide, and chemical toxins. It will work on itís own, but it works even better when used in conjunction with Bentonite clay and apple fruit pectin.
Bentonite clay will absorb up to 40 times itís weight in toxic and foreign matter.
And apple fruit pectin is especially good for drawing out heavy metals such as mercury, lead, and even radio active materials.
These three items are very helpful in cases of industrial and chemical poisoning.
Be sure you know how to administer these before using them. If you use them improperly, they can make you very sick. Much sicker than you were before taking them.