Day 3--feeling good, but still miss food

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Zachel Views: 1,090
Published: 18 years ago

Day 3--feeling good, but still miss food

Hey everyone!

Well, I feel much better than I did yesterday. Today I have lots of positive energy and have been very smiley all day. This morning I went to the sauna, which was awesome... I feel super-clean after sweating out all those toxins.

I still miss food, though. I miss the flavors and textures and variety. But I'm trying to see those as superficial aspects that are not truly necessary for my survival. It's hard, because I really love food!

I also started doing psyllium & Bentonite today. I don't have much Bentonite left, so I tried to find some more, but the only thing I could find was "Superfine Green Clay" that is supposedly used in cleansing. Has anyone out there used it? I'll do some research on it to see how it compares to bentonite, but for some reason, no one seems to be selling Bentonite in this city.

That's my report for now... feeling great today! Thanks to everyone for all their support and encouragement, as well as answering my questions!

~Zachel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)