CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why don't you join John, and Lapis in the Ignoring Dept.

netav Views: 1,385
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 433,870

Re: Why don't you join John, and Lapis in the Ignoring Dept.

How wrong you are again. I am pro-american, I'm just not blind like you are. If I look up at the sky and see a blue sky, I'm not like you who would ask George what color the sky is. Because I don't think we ought to be killing people means you have think i'm anti-american, pro-saddam tells a lot about you. Because of bad leadership and this war thing, our economy is putting people out of work daily, these are people trying to feed and take care of their family, I'm sorry that you could not care less about them and that I do.
How interesting that we evolved from Saddam had somthing to do with 9/11, to we are here to protect the iraqis. It appears that the marketing company that Bush hired has been successful in fooling the likes of you. You still buy that incubator story during the first iraq war, don't you.
so what color did George and his marketing department convince you the sky was today? purple pok a dots?
I don't have to pick on Saddam, he's not my leader and I'm not interested in moving to Iraq.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)