CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: confused...but nothing new

just_peachy Views: 4,019
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 431,183

Re: confused...but nothing new

I think I understand what Tracey is trying to ask. Just not sure if I can say it any better! LOL

When you go to nature camps or nude beaches, as long as it's adults, it's "ok", right? Ok, so, adults are sexually mature, able to make mature decisions on sexuality and relationships, IOW, of age to give consent.

Children, however, are still below the age of consent. Could your hesitation on children seeing you nude be a holdover on the view that, even though nudity does not necessarily mean the sexual act is inevitable, perhaps the concept of nudity and sexual maturity are some how tied together in your thinking? Maybe a form of projecting what you picked up from your parents as a child towards what is appropriate for all children to be 'exposed' to?

I think I understand Tracey's frustration at explaining the concept. I get it, but I don't know if I'm sharing it well at all! lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.453 sec, (1)