CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prophecy or Preaching?

Zule Views: 1,122
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 430,310

Re: Prophecy or Preaching?

Hello

The main reason why I visiting the Curezone is because I am sick. I have a really bad candida overgrowth and several debilitating symptoms.
I try to read some interesting forums in order to relax from my anxiety and learn something new.

I really appreciate all the nice and polite people here. But when I see post as the one Mi SSKI tty has posted I feel so disturbed and instead relaxing I feel so sad. Why among people who is pursuing spirituality goals is so difficult to be respectful to others people points of view.? I hope that those who disagree with Christianity understand that we are not trying to convert or convince them, but we have the right to express ourselves. The center of my faith is based on love, I love God and Jesus is the center of my life. Is it so difficult to understand that I feel sad or attacked when the people use a no so nice opposition to what I feel??. I would recommend to Mi SSKI tty and all those who disagree with Christianity to be respectful to ours believes as I expect people to be respectful to our parents or families. Of course I also expect and require my Christians friends to respect other people rights to express themselves. I respect Buddhist people, mormons , new agers, etc, I never question theirs believes and their right to express themselves.
I hope I can see nice disagreements and friendly sharing of different points of views. This forum is about prophecy. Why cannot we post about Christian prophecies? If anybody does not like the post just can forget about it. But I hope nobody tries to limit our right to express what is interesting to us and we are glad sharing.

Love

Zule

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)