I am very sick with CFS/MCS, candida, LGS, etc. My ND has me drinking beet juice with cucumber, lemon and olive oil. When I drink it, I feel better but then start to get pains in my lower left back, by the upper left shoulder blade and I can feel my liver swell. It feels like I am building up and my body can't dump the toxins which then show up as abcesses in my mouth or rashes on my skin with fatigue where I am in bed most of the day.
I have read the archives, not sure what I can or should do first as I am so weak. I know I have severe candida/LGS and chemical sensitivities from this blocking my liver, parasites making me anemic. My bowel habits have gotten bad, constipation most of the time, this is so confusing, what can I do first?
I could not even tolerate enzymes or a probiotic, both made me sneeze and have an allergic reaction, then I tried aloe juice, that made me swell up and I looked like Martin Short in that movie when he was stung by the bee.
Can anyone tell me what would be the first thing I should do and how? I am a walking toxic container and after six years of being sick, I want to get well. Thank you for any suggestions.