CureZone   Log On   Join
Lucky Number 7

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
sphinx Views: 1,979
Published: 18 years ago

Lucky Number 7

I have been doing a Liver Flush every 2 weeks and I have failed to post on numbers 5 and 6 (I did number 7 last night).

Number 5 was fairly uneventful as far as flushes go. Most of the stones were smaller, and I had s few that were about a cm. or slightly longer. They were a mixture of green and tan. There were about 125 in total, and I did not have that few since flush number 1. I thought that maybe my liver was starting to clean out.

Number 6 put such thoughts to rest, as I had over 300 stones, and many of them were between a half and full cm. I was blown away by the volume that were at least a half cm, because usually the majority are much smaller, say in the 2 to 3 mm range. Again, green and tan were the colors and there have been none of the emerald green ones flushes 5 and 6. I then knew that many more flushes were in my future.

So after 6 flushes, I had cleared out about 1500 stones. Nothing prepared me for last night's flush (Lucky number 7!). I did my usual Hulda Clark method and I follow it pretty much to the letter. Sometimes I alter the recipe a bit. I used a bit less than 3/4 cup of olive oil instead of 1/2 a cup because that was all that was left in the bottle. The Epsom Salts had cleaned me out very well, and I chugged down the olive oil/grapefruit mix in a few seconds. That really helps you avoid the taste if you don't like it. I woke up and even after the second dose of Epsom Salts 2 hours after I woke up, I did not have a bm. I finally had one around 10 a.m., but there were no stones. Disappointed, I went to the kitchen to begin preparation of breakfast. Just as I got started preparing, the urge hit and I ran back and had multiple runny bm's. They just came one after another. At first I thought it was chaff in the toilet, but then I realized that there was a bit of chaff and many tiny stones. I grabbed the strainer and fished out as many as I could. Usually, I can count the stones but there were so many tiny 1 to 2 mm. stones that it was impossible. I also had 50 larger ones that I could count that ranged from 3/4 cm. long to 1.5 cm. long, and another 25 that were 1/2 to 3/4 cm. The stones under 1/2 cm were impossible to count. Usually I can get a reasonable estimate in the bowl, but after fishing them out, the tiny ones stuck to the big ones and the other smaller ones and I realized I could not get a close estimate. Without a doubt, there were over 1000 and maybe as many as the 1500 I had on my first 6 flushes combined! By the way, it was noon befoer I finally settled down to prepare breakfast again! I can't wait to see what health benefits I get from this massive purging.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)