CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone got alot of stones out with the "Are You Stoned?"

Cranky Views: 2,771
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 429,179

Re: Has anyone got alot of stones out with the "Are You Stoned?"

Hey Rachel, I never use Epsom Salts . I use Julia Chang's recipes from sensible health. I eat low fat all day and then drink the olive oil and grapefruit juice in the evening. I got a lot of stones(big too) yesterday but I just remember what I did different. She says if you get a stone stuck you can use Epsom Salts in water, but you can also use a tablespoon each of curcuma and coptis. I had a bottle of coptis so I took a tablespoon of it before the olive oil mixture.(not because I had a stone stuck) I was concerned about getting a stone stuck now that I am passing bigger ones. I like Julia Chang's recipes, she also has an applejuice fast recipe which was my first flush. There are some people who shouldn't do this one like if you have hypoglycemia, candida, diabetes etc.... I got these papers from her a few years ago and this was the website then, jchang@sensiblehealth.com I hope it's still the same if not others on this forum will now as I have seen her name mentioned often. Go to the site to get the specifics. I tried Hulda's flush and the salts just kept coming up seconds after I sent them down. It probably would have been a good flush if they stayed down!

Cranky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)