CureZone   Log On   Join
Update and need advice please

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
clary Views: 1,302
Published: 18 years ago

Update and need advice please

Here's what I've been doing;
P&B shakes for almost a month (2-3 a day) mixed with apple juice/water and about 1-2 TBSP aloe vera. Have passed plaque (small ropes-nothing to scream about).

Started lemon drinks about 2 weeks ago (4-5 per day). Really upped the cayenne the past week..getting to really like the taste of my "fire water". Have also been adding spirulina and Dr. Hagiwara-Magma Plus to my AM drink. Also have my liquid minerals with a little apple juice in the AM.

And every night I have my own concoction of nightly tea of cornsilk, uva ursi, fenugreek, slippery elm, skullcap, pau d'arco, burdock, roasted dandelion, licorice, marshmallow with a few squirts of lobelia tincture.

I am not fasting but am eating very light mostly raw salads, some brown rice, apples.

Did my first Liver Flush about 3 weeks ago. Got quite a few stones, none huge. Got what I think were some kind of eggs that looked like coffee grounds.

About a week and a half ago I did another liver flush. Got quite a few more stones, again none huge. This time there were no eggs/coffee ground things so I assumed they were from my liver/gall bladder and I had washed them out on the 1st flush. I did see what I thought were little pieces of kidney been skins since I had eaten kidney beans the night before. After some research I wonder if maybe they were liver flukes ?

The last few days I have been seeing the eggs/coffee grounds again...so I'm assuming maybe whatever this is is at an egg laying cycle again ? These are just washing out by themselves. I hadn't been taking parasite cleanse yet. What is really grossing me out is if these are eggs they must be coming from something that's mighty big. Ewwwww

Finally yesterday I got my Clarkia tincture...I took about 6 drops in a glass of water last night. It actually is very tolerable and tastes good to me. So I decided to go for the 10 drops-3 times a day right off the bat. beginning this AM. I have arginine and ornithine on hand to take as needed.

My question is I would like to do another liver cleanse this Saturday. Do you see any problem with doing that along with the P&B, Lemon drinks and Clarkia ?

Also wanted to add that something in the combination of things that I'm doing has drastically reduced the puffiness under my eyes. I had read that the lemon drink also cleans the kidney? Also notice that my lower back-kidney area is not sensitive anymore. My system really seems to be "freeing up". I know I have a looong way to go but it seems I'm off to a great start.

AND thank you for all the great info you provide for all of us new people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (2)