CureZone   Log On   Join
YOGI KOMBUCHA TEA...Help!

halcyon Views: 6,030
Published: 15 years ago

YOGI KOMBUCHA TEA...Help!

Hi...I just got hip to Kombucha tea...backwards..usually I take the time to look into things..but I jumped and got me a box of "Yogi Tea Healing Formula; Green Tea Decaf Kombucha Tea" "made with organic green tea"..is what it says on the box...ingred: Organic Decaf Green Tea Leaf, Organic Lemon Grass, Organic Spearmint Leaf..( can believe it I guess...teas smells like my cat!)...Kombacha Pure Extract..
(Kombucha culture, Asian Ginseng Root, Licorice Root, White Peony Root, Ginger Rtoot, Eucommia Bark, Cinnamon Bark, Reishi Mushroom, Don quai Root, Rehmannia Root, and Lyci Barbarum Fruit). Other ingred: Natural Plum Flavor, Natural Passion Friut Flator. The amounts used are not stated...but each bag contains 5mg of caffine. Ok, maybe thats why I had to stop every now and then because I was getting a headache..not a caffine drinker by any strecht of the imagination...second hand smoke gives me a migraine.I saw the urls for buying the tea in UK which is good help I hope, in getting quality Kombucha is so desired. As a novice Kombucha person..who no time soon will be up to brewing it on my own..for a variety of reasons..it best to buy it.

These days you have to use " "s' any time you mention "organic" and "natural".
I read somewhere a while back about green teas and such just saying organic but that they had a lot of pesticides and it all depends on where and how they are havested.

Has anyone drank the Yogi Kombucha tea before?. Its has a lot of other things, why is that...not just Kombucha?. Is this teabox worth finishing?.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)