CureZone   Log On   Join
Amalgam is highly toxic - Awareness campaign NAAW
 

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...


Google Advertisement
MasterOfMyMercury Views: 2,177
Published: 16 years ago
 

Amalgam is highly toxic - Awareness campaign NAAW


Mercury from dental Amalgam is highly toxic and has been related to numerous health problems from chronic low dose exposure which causes nuerological damages below levels measured by normal blood and urine tests.

If you are not aware of the dangers of mercury from Amalgam or if you would like to help create awareness please visit the Natiolal Amalgam Awareness Week web site.

http://www.NAAW.US

It's a privately funded patriotic volunteer effort. Mercury has been linked to Autism, Alzheimer's, MS and other neurological conditions. This issue touches every family in out nation. Is it impacting you or a loved one?

"Share the awareness!"
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)