CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Super Food

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Tracy McGreggor Views: 3,534
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 42,247

Re: Super Food

Hi Elaina:

On your question about drying beet root and citrus peels, I havenít had very much experience. And what I have had wasnít very good. I tried to harvest, clean, dry, and powder nettle root. It was a long and painful project. And when I was done, the amount of powder that I had was certainly not worth all the trouble.

The last time I checked, beet root powder is $13.20 per pound. And on citrus peel, lemon peel powder is $10.85 per pound, and orange peel powder is $8.50 per pound. When I make a batch of Super Food, I order one pound of each item which is a total of 12 pounds. I mix this up in a very large stainless steel bowl and then store it in smaller containers. This lasts me for several months.

Iím not sure, but I donít think that alfalfa tea and alfalfa grass are the same. But I really donít know for sure. What I use is powdered alfalfa leaf, which might be the same as alfalfa tea, and it is $6.10 per pound.

If you have any more questions, please ask. I usually check in to see whatís being posted twice a day. I learn so much that way.

Good Health and good luck,
Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.797 sec, (1)