CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Super Food

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Elaina Views: 3,350
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 42,245

Re: Super Food

Tracy you are such a sweetheart, thank you so much!! I do have the formula, thanks to Tom's site, but I have been trying to track down alot of the ingredients. I can order many items like the wheat grass, the beet root, although with the beet root and citrus peels, I was hoping to find out a way to grate and dehydrate them myself, do you have any pointers there? Also I have alfalfa tea (organic) and I didnt know if it was the same alfalfa grass that Dr.Schulze used, just finally ground up?? What I'm really looking for is the ingredients for Dr.Schulze's intestinal corrective formulas... desperately!! I wanted to get them in bulk, because I need a lot of it, and it will just be too expensive to get it through his american botanical pharmacy. But if you know of a place to get good reasonably priced herbs and supplements I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so very much Tracy. Elaina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)