CureZone   Log On   Join
What would you recommend for my elderly mother?

ann Views: 1,458
Published: 18 years ago

What would you recommend for my elderly mother?

Hello Andreas,

My mother is 88 years old and has been in very good health until about five years ago. At that time, she developed what probably was an ulcer in the stomach. But what really did her in was when the doctor did endoscopy and perforated her stomach wall. She was rushed to the emergency room later and had to undergo a partal gastrectomy.

Since then, she has developed very bad shoulder pain and now can hardly move her right arm at all. She is a tough lady, but this is extremely hard for her.

So I have read that shoulder pain and frozen shoulder can be helped by a liver flush, but I don't know if it will be easy to convince my mother. She is very protective of her stomach since the partial gastrectomy and will probably think that a flush will be too harsh for her. I also read that if a person tries just some Epsom salts alone first, that if the pain gets better for a while then that is a good sign that the pain is due to gallbladder/liver problems. I'm thinking that this may be a good way to at least get her to realize that the root of the pain does not lie within the shoulder itself and will give credence to the liver flush.

So, sorry for the wordiness here, but I would really appreciate your opinion regarding my mother's situation and would love to know how you would proceed in this situation. Thank you very much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)