CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About Strange BMs

Andreas Moritz Views: 1,412
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 421,619

Re: About Strange BMs

Dear Susie,

I would definitely not use fresh garlic when afflicted with diarrhea. Yes, it is a natural antibiotic but just as strong an irritant. Pau d' Arco (capsules or tea) is very mild, yet has at least the same antibiotic potency as garlic.

If you have access to yellow mung beans, cooking them together with white Bhasmati rice for at least 45 minutes in soup form with cumin, tumeric, coriander and cardamon, some unsalted butter and unrefined seasalt is good for that kind of intestinal problem. It is called kitchari and is given to people with weakened digestion and diarrhea. It heals the intestinal lining.

Drink ionised water to help the body dispose of undesirable waste matter and toxins (see recipe in The Amazing Liver Cleanse).

If the problem continues, a stool analysis may be advisable. Millions of Americans are affected by Salmonella poisoning or other parasitic infections through food each year. I hope for you that this is not the case.

With my best wishes,
Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)