CureZone   Log On   Join
rebound symptoms

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
JuliaR Views: 1,224
Published: 18 years ago

rebound symptoms

I have enjoyed reading your books and feel a strong resonance in my body for the material there. I have been slowly adding pieces to my overall life plan.

In your book you talk about symptoms popping up after a few days after a liver cleanse. After the last two liver/gall bladder cleanses candida symptoms have flared. The symptoms seldom last longer than 3-4 days. I just bought some pau d'arco tea and will check out the aloe vera you mentioned.

I also had a 3 hour allergy attack with sneezing and copious fluids releasing through nose, eyes and mouth. My allergies had been much better since I did a 14 day master cleanse last year. Now they seem back with a vengenance but in waves.

Is this just something I am going to just wait out through the 10-12 liver cleanses?

Oh I forgot to mention I started the herbs for the kidney cleanse 10 days ago. Could this be impacting the symptoms flashback as well?

Thank you for your assistance.

julia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)